1. Seller should properly pack all items before the courier arrives. Seller must correctly indicate the Shopee Order ID on the Black Arrow pouch provided using a permanent marker.
*You can see the Order ID by clicking My Sales > To Ship
Sample of Black Arrow pouch with Order ID written in the front:
2. Upon arrival of Black Arrow courier, a printed waybill (label sticker or plain paper) with the corresponding Order ID will be handed over by the courier to the Seller. Seller should carefully match the Shopee Order ID indicated on the Black Arrow waybill with the Shopee Order ID written on each of the pouch. Double check the accuracy of matched parcels.
Seller should now affix the correct waybill to the pouch.
- In case of sticker label waybill, the label waybill should be attached over the pouch seal area.
- In case of a plain paper waybill, the waybill should be inserted into the transparent sleeve.
3. When ready, Seller should submit the completed package (with waybill) to the Black Arrow courier for pickup collection. Seller will be given a pickup receipt by the Black Arrow courier. The receipt can be in the form of a Pickup Waybill (for single pickup) or a Pickup Run Sheet (for bulk pickups). In either case, the pickup receipt must be signed and time stamped by the courier as this will also serve as proof/evidence for an escalation case.
4. Wait for Shopee to update the pick-up status the following working day. Please take time to check that the indicated Black Arrow Tracking Number correctly corresponds to each of the Shopee order retrieved from you by the Black Arrow courier.
Please note that sticker label will be available to Metro Manila as of the moment.