It is highly recommended to communicate with the seller first when making a return or refund. All requests must be made within Shopee Guarantee period.
Return and Refund process varies depending on the payment method selected.
If the buyer paid using Cash on Delivery, request for return/refund can be done once the item is delivered and the shipping status is updated.
If the buyer paid through bank transfer or remittance, request for return/refund can be done once payment is successfully verified.
Follow the steps below to apply for return/refund:
1. Tap on "Request Refund/Return" found on Order Details page.
2. Select the order for return/refund.
3. Choose the reason and fill in a valid email address.
4. Click on "Submit".
Upon submission of the return/refund request, the seller will get a notification. If the seller files a dispute, Shopee will mediate between buyer and seller to resolve the issue.
Auto refund will be made if the seller does not file a dispute within the time frame indicated:
- 13 days for Wrong/Damaged item
- 3 days for Non-Receipt Claim if the seller shipped out the order
- 2 days for Non-Receipt Claim if the seller did not shipped out the order
Buyer and seller must decide who will shoulder the return shipping fee. In the unlikely event that both cannot agree, Shopee will assist in resolving the issue.
Once the request has been processed, the refund will be credited back to Shopee Wallet.