More pouch sizes for easier packing!
You can now choose from small, medium, and large-sized pouches when shipping with Black Arrow Integrated.
|Small||6 x 11 Inches||Up to 1 Kilogram|
|Medium||9 x 4 Inches||Up to 3 Kilogram|
|Large||12 x 18 Inches||Up to 5 Kilogram|
To set the right pouch size for your listings, follow these steps:
Step 1: On the Add/Edit product page, tap Shipping Fee.
Step 2: Select the applicable pouch size for your listings.
1. Setting the pouch size for each listing. The pouch size is set to MEDIUM by default for all listings with BAE enabled. You can change it to SMALL or LARGE if needed.
2. For listing items in batches. You can update the pouch size of multiple listings in one go using the Mass Update feature on Seller Center, click this link Click Here.
3. Multiple items in SMALL pouch size bought by your buyer. You may upgrade to a MEDIUM or LARGE pouch, but please use the smallest pouch that can fit your products to avoid problems with your shipments later on.
4. Multiple items - one that fits in SMALL and another that fits in MEDIUM pouch size. Use a MEDIUM pouch. The system will assign the larger-sized pouch for that order.
5. If items do not fit in checkout pouch, Seller can use a larger pouch and Shipping Fee (SF) will be based on the actual pouch used. Difference between ESF and ASF will be on the account of the seller. It will be deducted on the escrow.
6. What to do if items do not even fit the largest pouch? Rider will not pickup the order
7. What happens if Seller uses a different pouch versus checkout pouch? If applicable,
> Change to a smaller pouch
> No difference
> Change to a larger pouch
> ASF will change, difference between ASF and ESF will be charged