We would reject your request to delete an account if:
1. Your account is limited
Please click here to understand why your account is limited and how you can appeal against the account limitation.
2. Your mobile phone number has been used too many times to register for Shopee accounts
Please contact our customer service representatives and explain:
- Why this phone number has been used multiple times to register for Shopee accounts
- The reason behind your current account deletion request
- If there is anything else we can do to meet your needs rather than deleting this account
Kindly note that we reserve the right to reject account registration with this phone number in the future.
3. Your account has uncompleted orders
Please make sure you complete all your orders, including the ones that are still in process or under dispute, before you can request for an account deletion. Please note that for both sellers and buyers, a transaction is considered to be completed only when the money for that transaction has been paid out (e.g. a refund has to be paid to the buyer for the order transaction to be considered complete for both buyer and seller).
4. You still have balance in your Shopee wallet or uncompleted withdrawals
Please make sure that you withdraw your entire Shopee Wallet balance to your bank account. You can only request for account deletion once all your withdrawals are complete.