Every voucher code has its own terms and conditions (i.e. with minimum spend, redemption period, for specific shops etc).
If your voucher code doesn't work, it could be because:
1. The voucher code has expired.
2. Products in your shopping cart are not eligible for the discount.
3. Terms and conditions are not met.
4. If applying a "new user only voucher" and our system detected that another account has logged in using the same device before.
5. User's phone number is in our fraudulent blacklist.
The voucher code can be reused under 3 conditions:
1. You cancel the order before making payment.
2. Seller cancels the order.
3. Order is being refunded.
If you have any further queries about reusing a voucher code, please drop us a message at email@example.com for assistance.