1. To check your Shopee Wallet transactions, go to your ‘Shopee Wallet’ page. Under Transaction History, tap on ‘See all’.
2. In the ‘Transaction History’ page, the ‘All’ tab will show all the money going in and out of your Shopee Wallet. Transactions shown here would include refunds, sales proceeds and withdrawals.
3. On this page, you can filter transactions by date. Select your desired start date and end date.
- After applying the filter, only transactions within the specified range will be shown on this page. The sum of these transactions will also be shown.
4. You may also use the ‘Money In’ and ‘Money Out’ tabs. You may also use date filtering within these tabs.
- ‘Money In’ shows all the money credited into your Shopee Wallet. This includes sales proceeds, refunds, as well as failed withdrawals.
- ‘Money Out’ shows all the withdrawal made from your Shopee Wallet. This includes all the withdrawals that you have requested as well as automatic withdrawals.