Refund will be credited back to buyer under the following conditions:
- Buyer cancels a paid order (within an hour) after the payment was verified
- Buyer made a payment via Bank Transfer but failed to upload payment receipt
- Seller cancelled paid order
- Seller accepted refund request of buyer
- Seller did not file a dispute to the return/refund request of buyer within a specified time
- Dispute resolution was in-favor of the buyer.
A notification will be sent via app and email once the refund is approved.
Applicable amount of refund will then be transferred initially as credits to Shopee Wallet.
Click here to learn how to withdraw money from Shopee Wallet.