To help buyers find and compare items easily on Shopee, we strictly prohibit the following practices to manipulate search and gain unfair ranking.
I. Keyword Spamming
The use of irrelevant or excessive number of search terms in the title or description of your product listings.
Examples of keyword spamming:
● Nike Adidas Puma Reebok Under Armour Running Shoes
● Skirt dress pants shoes
● Apple iPhone 6s (not Samsung, Nokia)
● Apple iPhone 6s Apple iPhone 6s Apple iPhone 6s Apple iPhone 6s Apple iPhone 6s
II. Misleading Pricing
Listing products at extremely low or high prices in order to manipulate search results or to advertise for products that are not intended for sale.
III. Duplicate Listings
Listings are considered duplicates if they feature items that have no significant difference between them.
The following practices are strictly prohibited on Shopee:
● Creating duplicate listings of an item using diffenrent user IDs
● Creating duplicate listings of an item in different categories
● Creating duplicate listings of an item with modifications of the listing's details (photos, names, description, price, variations etc.)
Seller will be notified to delete your duplicate listings within 3 days. Failure to do so will result in your duplicate listings being deboosted, banned or deleted which will affect the Sellers Performance.
Click here to learn how to avoid spamming listings