Yes, you can change your status to vacation mode easily via "Seller Assistant" > "Shop Settings". Vacation mode allows you to quickly disable all your listed products.
When in vacation mode:
- All your product listings will appear as "Sold out" within 1 hour, and cannot be browsed or searched for by other users
- Buyers are unable to place new orders
- You are still responsible for fulfilling previously placed orders
- Products cannot be edited or added
It may take up to 1 hour for vacation mode to be in effect, and cannot be disabled while being processed.
Upon exiting vacation mode:
- Your product listings will return to previous stock count within 1 hour
- Buyers will be able to place new orders
- It may take time for your products to reappear on recommendations
- Products can be edited or added
It may take up to 1 hour for vacation mode to be fully disabled. Once disabled, it can only be activated again after 24 hours.