• Non-fulfillment rate is the percentage of orders (out of total net orders and non-fulfilled orders) that were either cancelled or returned in the past 30 days. Only orders cancelled by sellers are taken into consideration when computing non-fulfillment rate. Cancellations initiated by buyers will not be considered in this computation. Non-fulfillment rate is also the sum of your cancellation rate and return-refund rate.
• Cancellation rate is the percentage of orders (out of total orders) cancelled by a seller in the past 30 days.
• Return-refund rate is the percentage of orders (out of total orders) that were requested by buyers for a return-refund in the past 30 days.
• Preparation time is the average number of days it takes a seller to prepare and ship out an order.
• Late shipment rate is the percentage of orders (out of total shipped orders) that were shipped late in the past 30 days.
• Overall review rating is the average of all order ratings submitted by buyers.
• Chat response rate is the percentage of new chats and offers (out of total) that a seller responds to within 12 hours of receiving them. Auto replies are not included in the chat response rate computation.
• Chat response time is the average time it takes a seller to respond to a buyer's chat message.
Listing Violations refers to the number of listings banned or deleted by Shopee Admin over a specific time period.
Seller will accumulate Penalty Points for every failing metrics each review cycle.