Things to do before, during and after Ninja Van courier picks up the order:
1. Properly pack all items before the courier arrives. The seller must accurately indicate the Shopee Order ID on the pouch provided using a permanent marker. Order ID can be retrieved by going to “My Sales” then “To Ship” tab.
2. Upon arrival of Ninja Van courier/rider, printed AirWay Bill (AWB) will be handed over to the seller.
3. Carefully match the Shopee Order ID indicated on the Ninja Van AWB with the Shopee Order ID written on each of the pouch. Double check the accuracy of matched parcels.
Sample of Ninja Van Pouch with Order ID written in the front:
Sample of Ninja Van label sticker:
Note: The seller should personally seal and attach AWB on each pouch.
4. Pickup receipt will be sent to the sellers validated email address in the Shopee account. . This will serve as a summary of all picked up orders.
Note: Please keep a copy of the pickup receipt as this will also serve as proof/evidence for an escalation case.
5. Wait for Shopee to update the pick-up status on the following day. Please take time to check that the indicated Ninja Van Tracking Number correctly corresponds to each of the Shopee order retrieved from you by the rider.