A valid order number is required from the Buyer in order to verify that the purchase was made.
4. Each user is only entitled to three (3) successful claims per week, and with maximum of ₱1000 compensation. Any additional claims within the same week will be rejected.
5. Price difference will be calculated based on the net sale price of products as listed on lazada.com.ph or zalora.com.ph ONLY, excluding special promotions such as vouchers/coupons, cashbacks or credit card promos, shipping fee, etc., offered from the competitors or their affiliates. Any change(s) on the product price between the period of submission and decision will not affect the initial price report and compensation.
Total compensation for a successful claim will be 120% of the price difference. Compensation multiplier might differ without prior notice during special promotions.
6. Products being reported for price comparison must be of the same:
- Model year
- Warranty terms
- Origin (local or international)
as that of the competitor's deal. This includes product bundles, where all the items in the bundle being compared must be an exact match.
7. The product reported on the competitor's website must still be in stock (i.e. not sold out) and remain available for purchase online at the lower price at the time we conduct our validation.
8. All price references are in Philippine peso only.
9. Approved claims will be notified via Push Notification within a week after the completion of order.
10. Any dispute in relation to this activity shall be resolved and decided by Shopee. All decision shall be deemed final.
11. Shopee reserves the right to reject any submission made by a user whose account has an irregular status.
12. Shopee reserves the right to amend terms and conditions without prior notice.