The Lowest Price Guarantee program only applies to products with the “Lowest Price Guaranteed” logo , and is subject to the Terms & Conditions below.
1. Claims will only be awarded with coins after a purchase has been successfully paid for on Shopee.
● A valid order number is required from the Buyer in order to verify that the purchase was made.
● Claim without a valid order number will not be entitled to Shopee Coins.
● Claim must be submitted within 24 hours of purchase or within 24 hours of spotting the price difference, with a visible timestamp in screenshot or picture.
2. Products being reported for price comparison must be of the same:
● model year
● warranty terms
as that of the competitor's deal. This includes product bundles, where all the items in the bundle being compared must be an exact match.
3. The product reported on the competitor's website must still be in stock (i.e. not sold out) and remain available for purchase online at the lower price at the time we conduct our price check.
4. Product reported cannot be purchased directly from manufacturer such as apple.com, store.sony.com etc.
5. Product cannot be used, secondhand or counterfeit.
6. Price difference will be calculated based on the net sale price of products as listed on lazada.com.ph or zalora.com.ph only, excluding special promotions such as vouchers/coupons, cashbacks or credit card promos, shipping fee, etc., offered from the competitors or their affiliates.
7. All price references are in Philippine peso only.
8. LPG claim form must be submitted via claim button on the product page within 7 days from the date indicated on screenshot of reported product.
If purchase of product has been completed, user must submit the screenshot within 7 days of order creation time, with completed payment.
9. The LPG claim form should be completed, and include a screenshot and URL of the competitor's deal.
10. Shopee will review the submission and approved claims will be notified via Push Notification within a week. No notification within the a week means the claim failed.
Any change(s) of the product price between the period of submission and decision will not affect the initial price report and compensation.
11. Each user is only entitled to three (3) successful claim per week. Any additional claims within the same week will be rejected.
12. Any dispute in relation to this activity shall be resolved and decided by Shopee. All decision shall be deemed final.
13. Shopee reserves the right to change terms and conditions without prior notice.
14. Shopee reserves the right to reject any submission made by a user whose account has an irregular status.