Things to do before, during and after 2GO courier picks up the order:
- Properly pack all items before the courier arrives. The seller must accurately indicate the Shopee tracking number on the pouch provided using a permanent marker. Order ID can be retrieved by going to “My Sales”, “To Ship” and “Shipping Information” tab.
- Upon arrival of the 2GO courier/rider, AirWay Bill (AWB) will be handed over to the seller.
- Carefully match the Shopee tracking number indicated on the 2GO AWB with the Shopee tracking number written on each of the pouch. Double check the accuracy of matched parcels.
Sample of 2GO Pouch with Order ID written in the front:
Sample of 2GO shipping label:
Note: The seller should personally seal and attach AWB on each pouch.
- Pickup transmittal will give to the sellers by 2GO rider as a proof of pickup success and fail.
Note: Please keep a copy of the pickup transmittal as this will also serve as proof/evidence for an escalation case.
- Wait for Shopee to update the pick-up status on the following day. Please take time to check that the indicated 2GO Tracking Number correctly corresponds to each of the Shopee order retrieved from you by the rider.