All credit card information are securely encrypted and stored with our gateway Stripe. This serves as a second layer of protection for your card information.
To pay for your order via Credit Card, follow these steps:
1. On the checkout page click on “Select Payment Method”.
2. Click on “Credit/Debit Card”.
3. If it is your first time using credit/debit card payment, please tap on “Add New Credit Card”.
4. Enter your 16-digit card number, expiry date and CVC.
*American Express, JCB and Diners Club credit cards are not accepted.
5. After adding your credit/debit card, click on confirm.
6. Review your payment, then enter the One-Time Password (OTP).
7. Click on "Submit" and your payment is completed.
Please note that all credit card payments are processed using 3D Secure (3DS), a payment authentication system to protect you against unauthorized use when you shop with us. One-Time Password (OTP) is sent to your mobile number for authentication. Please contact your issuing bank regarding your card's enrollment for OTP.
For cards that are not 3DS supported, you can choose an alternative payment option to complete your check out.