Coins Cashback Special Terms of Service
Shopee’s Coins Cashback Special (“CCS”) is a feature on Shopee where certain sellers (“CCS Sellers”) will be able to enjoy the rights and privileges described in these Terms of Service (“CCS Terms of Service”) and as may be separately agreed on between Shopee and the CSS Seller, when selling CCS Items (defined below) on Shopee for such time as agreed by the CCS Seller (“CCS Period”). If you are a CCS Seller, you will be deemed to have consented to the terms and conditions described in these CCS Terms of Service.
These CSS Terms of Service supplement the Terms of Service and the other Shopee Policies, of which these CSS Terms of Service forms a part – please read the Terms of Service and the other Shopee Policies available on the Site as they contain important information regarding your rights and obligations. Any terms that are used in these CSS Terms of Service that are not defined here will have the meanings given to such terms in the Terms of Service and/or the applicable Shopee Policy. All terms and conditions described in these FSS Terms of Service are subject to change at Shopee’s discretion pursuant to the Terms of Service.
1. The manner of opting in, and opting out of CCS, and the terms of any relevant free trial periods, among others, shall be communicated separately in writing.
2. CS Sellers may receive a Shopee Coin Cashback Voucher in the amount of either 10% or 20% conversion rate as indicated in the CCS terms and conditions. CCS Sellers may also receive other marketing support from Shopee as agreed from time to time, including but not limited to Shopee-sponsored vouchers, complimentary Flash Deal Advertising and inclusion in other Shopee online advertising and marketing materials. For the avoidance of doubt, any marketing support shall be offered fully at the discretion of Shopee.
3. Shopee charges a fee for all items successfully sold by CCS Sellers on the Site (“CCS Commission Fee”) during the CSS Period. The CCS Commission Fee is borne by the CCS Seller, and is calculated as either 2.24% or 3.36% (depending on the CCS Seller) of the Gross Settlement Price, rounded up to the nearest peso. The Gross Settlement Price for an CCS Item is the CCS Seller’s original price for the item, minus any CCS Seller-sponsored discount or vouchers, rounded to the nearest peso. The CCS Commission Fee applies to all orders, including any cancellations and returns/refunds. The CCS Commission Fee is inclusive of value-added tax. For the avoidance of doubt, the CCS Commission Fee shall be charged on orders placed during the CCS Period, even if the transaction for such order is completed after the CCS Period.
4. Shopee reserves the right to, upon its sole discretion, waive the CCS Commission Fee, subject to any terms and conditions that may be determined solely by Shopee, and that may be communicated separately by Shopee to the CCS Sellers.
5. Following the successful completion of a transaction, Shopee shall deduct the CCS Commission Fee from the Buyer’s Purchase Monies, and remit the balance to the CCS Seller in accordance with Section 11.2 of the Terms of Service. Shopee shall issue Official Receipts for the CCS Commission Fee paid by the CCS Seller.
6. If you did not receive any such separate notification referred to in Section 1 above from Shopee, but have been participating in CCS and enjoying its benefits, you may contest the charging of the CCS Commission Fee for a maximum of two (2) months after the date of such charge; otherwise, the amount shall not be refunded.
7. For the avoidance of doubt, the CCS Commission Fee under this CCS Terms of Service applies in addition to the FSS Commission, Fee, the Transaction Fee under the Terms of Service and the Mall Commission Fee under the Shopee Mall Terms of Service, if applicable.
Updated as of 1 September 2022